Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
正规365体育投注Scripps College continues to monitor the local and global health situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The College is actively monitoring the latest updates from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health () and the Centers for Disease Control () to ensure your ongoing safety at Scripps.
正规365体育投注There are currently NO known cases of the virus in the Scripps College community, The Claremont Colleges community, or within the City of Claremont. The Scripps campus continues to operate as normal. We encourage you to continue monitoring updates from local, state, and federal public health officials and to check this page periodically for updates to our community. Additionally, please continue to monitor The Claremont Colleges’ website for the latest information from the most authoritative, reliable sources.
正规365体育投注In addition, the following emergency protocols are in place at Scripps and The Claremont Colleges:
- The College administration and the Emergency Response Team will direct the College’s emergency response Emergency alerts will be relayed to the Scripps community as quickly as possible through Connect-ED and the Campus Public Alert System.
- Specially trained response and support teams will be activated.
- Updates and directions will be provided as information becomes available through Connect-ED.
Emergency Services Contact Information
- Campus Safety: (909) 607-2000
- Dean on-call: (909) 621-8277 M-F 8a-5pm (and then via Campus Safety or the RA on call)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Project Sister 24/7 Hotline: (909) 626-4357
- RA on-duty: (909) 708-7603 or (909) 708-7604
- Therapist on-call: (909) 621-8202 (press 1 after hours)